We want to make occupational pensions easy for everyone. Would you like to help us? We are on the lookout for a Ruby on Rails Developer in Munich (m/f).
Your tasks would involve
- Development and improvement of Rails Applications and REST APIs
- Writing of effective, performant, self-descriptive and thoroughly tested code
- Motivated to take the initiative and to work autonomously and with a partner within the framework of an agile, cross-functional team
Our desired profile
- Experienced in RoR stack and software development methods and principles
- Confident in your technical toolchain and experienced in handling relational databases
- Highly interested in TDD, Pair Programming, CI/CD and other methods to improve team effectiveness
- An agile mindset that enables you to produce excellent work, individually and at a team level
We offer you
- An excellent working atmosphere and our confidence in your skills
- Everything you need for your personal and professional development
- Flexible working hours in coordination with your team
- A central office with roof terrace, shower, fruit, delicious drinks - start-up flair included
- Great colleagues full of ideas, on an equal footing, first-name basis and with no dress code
- An attractive salary with additional pension provision
- The opportunity to contribute professionally to the digitization of a previously untapped industry
- A centrally-located apartment for the transition period if you are new to the city
- And much more - apply to us and find out!
xbAV is the leading technology provider for the digitization of occupational pensions (betriebliche Altersversorgung). As an independent partner we connect insurers, product providers, social partners, insurance agents, employers and employees.
Our aim is to make pension schemes transparent, comprehensible and accessible for everyone.
You are interested in working with us? Get in touch with Marta von Deimling.
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Just send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
xbAV AG | Martin-Greif-Str. 1 | 80336 München | www.xbav.de | email@example.com